Mid-Level Back End Developer
Passionate about DevOps and Devtools? Looking to develop a viral open-source tool that will be used by lots of developers? Great! we’re looking for you.
We - an early-stage (funded) startup focused on building awesome tools that will help DevOps engineers manage and improve their ever-growing delivery processes.
You - a strong Backend Engineer, and will be joining us as one of our first engineers.
As a member of our core team, you will take part in steering the technological roadmap and spearheading its development efforts. You will design, architect and build our product from scratch, mentor employees, help expand our R&D team, and most importantly - have a direct influence on our mutual growth and success.
Who you are
- Love for ownership and influence of your work.
- Problem solver, creative and have a can-do attitude.
- Flexible - we are a startup, and we adapt ourselves and our priorities to meet our customers’ needs.
- Believe that programming languages are a tool and not a goal - we choose the tools that fit best for each and every challenge.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the backend development of the company, end-to-end - from design & architecture to production.
- Work closely with the CTO and the product side to meet business KPIs and build the right product.
- Utilize your knowledge of OOP and databases (SQL & NoSQL) to build micro-services and data ingestion pipelines.
- Implement algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Help the company scale its solution over time.
- Identify and implement off-the-shelf technological solutions to expedite development time.