Cloud Security Engineer
About The Job
Tamnoon is a pioneer in the field of Managed Cloud Security Remediation and Protection Services. Our service maximizes the value of our clients' investments in cloud security tools (CNAPP/CSPM/CIEM/DSPM) by driving smart remediation of security alerts using strong domain
expertise enhanced by AI. Our service transforms complex security alerts into digestible, actionable tasks that account for the impact security-driven changes might have on our customers’ services and applications and deliver clean remediation.
Join the visionary team at Tamnoon and help us build the future of cloud security. We are inviting a driven Cloud Security Engineer to bring their talent and expertise to our dynamic team.
If you are a passionate about cloud security and automation, and love the challenge of spotting and automating mitigation of security risks, we would like to hear from you.
- Work with customers to assess and improve their cloud security posture.
- Monitor and analyze the cloud security risks using the Tamnoon Platform that guides the services delivery process.
- Drive customer engagement and become a trusted advisor of the customers when it comes to the protection of their cloud environment
- Identify, triage and assist with remediation activities related to cloud security misconfigurations & associated risks
- Build customized automation solutions to facilitate efficient remediation
- Develop and maintain documentation about security assessments, remediation, and preventative actions
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve the Tamnoon platform and our Services
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and technologies
- Excellent, proven, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in cloud security
- Must have supported & secured AWS enterprise environments
- Hands on experience with cloud security platforms & tools (CSPM,
- CNAPP, CIEM)
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud security concepts, technologies, and best practices
- Some experience with Python and the ability to understand and execute
- Python scripts. Strong scripting capability is an advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools
- (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Salt, Puppet, or Cloud Formation Templates) and devOps security best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Industry certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, AWS Certified Security - Specialty, or Azure Security Engineer are a plus
- Vibrant personality that enjoys working with customers & has a client first mentality
This is a full time, WFH position with competitive compensation, plus benefits package including Flexible PTO.
Tamnoon is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.