Cloud Security Engineer
About The Job
Join the visionary team at Tamnoon and help us build the future of cloud security!
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Cloud Security Engineer, with specific expertise in Azure and/or GCP, to join our team. As a Cloud Security Engineer at Tamnoon, you will be at the forefront of cloud security, working closely with our founding team and our clients to enhance their cloud security posture and mitigate risks. If you have a passion for cloud security, a knack for
problem-solving, and a client-first mentality, we want to hear from you.
Tamnoon is a pioneer in the field of Managed Cloud Security Remediation and Protection Services. Our service maximizes the value of our clients' investments in cloud security tools (CNAPP/CSPM/CIEM/DSPM) by driving smart remediation of security alerts using strong domain expertise enhanced by AI. Our service transforms complex security alerts into digestible, actionable tasks that account for the impact security-driven changes might have on our customers’ services and applications and deliver clean remediation.
- Work with customers to assess and improve their cloud security posture Monitor and analyze the cloud security risks using the Tamnoon Platform that guides the services delivery process.
- Drive customer engagement and become a trusted advisor of the customers to protecting their cloud environments
- Identify, triage and assist with remediation activities related to cloud security misconfigurations & associated risks
- Build customized automation solutions to facilitate efficient remediation
- Develop and maintain security documentation, guidance, remediation, procedures, and guidelines
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve Tamnoon platform and remediation solutions
- Provide guidance and training to customers on cloud security best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and technologies
- Provide expertise, both internally and externally, on Azure and/or GCP security best practices
- Vibrant personality that enjoys working with customers & has a client first mentality
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cloud security.
- Must have supported and secured Azure and GCP in an enterprise environment and/or supporting enterprise clients.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and security principles, with a focus on Azure and/or GCP.
- Hands-on experience with cloud security platforms and tools on Azure and/or GCP (CSPM, CNAPP, CIEM).
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud security concepts, technologies, and best practices on Azure and/or GCP, including but not limited to automation and secure containerization frameworks (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Salt, Puppet, and Cloud Formation Templates), directory services (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP), SSO, OTP, encryption technologies, and forensics in a cloud environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Industry certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, Azure Security Engineer, or relevant Azure and GCP certifications are a plus.
This is a full time, WFH position with competitive compensation, plus benefits package including Flexible PTO.
Tamnoon is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.