Staff Software Engineer, ML/AI, Cloud Security Remediation
About The Job
Join the visionary team at Tamnoon and help us build the future of cloud security!
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Staff Software Engineer, ML/AI, Cloud Security Remediation to join our growing team. As a Staff Engineer, you will be at the forefront of revolutionizing cloud security within the Cloud Security Remediation domain. Your primary responsibility will be to leverage machine learning to enhance remediation processes, analyze security alerts, and provide AI-driven solutions to mitigate security risks. You'll collaborate closely with our Cloud Security Experts and leverage your domain expertise to create clean remediation strategies, to identify, prioritize, and remediate security vulnerabilities effectively and efficiently for our clients. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our product
Tamnoon is a pioneer in the field of Managed Cloud Security Remediation and Protection Services. Our service maximizes the value of our clients' investments in cloud security tools (CNAPP/CSPM/CIEM/DSPM) by driving smart remediation of security alerts using strong domain expertise enhanced by AI. Our service transforms complex security alerts into digestible, actionable tasks that account for the impact security-driven changes might have on our customers’ services and applications and deliver clean remediation.
- Develop and implement machine learning and artificial intelligence models for optimizing cloud security remediation.
- Utilize security alerts as the primary data source for training and improving those algorithms.
- Integrate artificial intelligence seamlessly into the remediation process, enhancing its efficiency.
- Work with various cloud security tools (CNAPP/CSPM/CIEM/DSPM) to extract and process relevant data.
- Apply your domain expertise in cloud security to inform machine learning model development.
- Deliver actionable tasks and insights generated by machine learning and AI algorithms.
- Conduct AI based impact analysis to assess the consequences of security changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address security-driven changes.
- Ensure that remediation processes result in clean and secure cloud environments.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field ( PhD is a plus).
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Knowledge and experience designing production grade large scale data-intensive systems.
- Hands on experience designing, operating, deploying and monitoring in ML based platforms.
- Experienced in working with micro-service architecture and cloud-native services.
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Familiarity with various ML algorithms and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, HuggingFace, Sklearn.
- Strong understanding of cloud security principles, best practices, and standards (Advantage).
- Familiarity with leading cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to relate concepts, ideas, findings, etc., to colleagues with various technical backgrounds (including none). Must be able to work collaboratively and constructively with peers.
- Relevant certifications in cloud security (e.g., CCSP, AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Azure Security Engineer) are a plus.
This is a full time, WFH position with competitive compensation, plus benefits package including Flexible PTO.
Tamnoon is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.