About the Job:
Join the visionary team at Tamnoon and help us build the future of cloud security!
Tamnoon, founded in 2021, is a leader in Managed Cloud Remediation Services. We combine human expertise with technology to help teams quickly and safely remediate cloud risks, addressing a critical need in the industry.
We seek a talented Backend Engineer to join our growing team. As a Backend Engineer at Tamnoon, you will play a pivotal role in developing the next-generation of cloud security technologies that change how customers consume their security insights. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, and optimize backend solutions, ensuring high performance, scalability, and reliability. If you are a problem-solver, a creative thinker, and have a passion for building robust software, we want to hear from you! Our founding engineering team is strong, collaborative, and empowered. We want to build on these traits to establish a top-notch software engineering force.
- Fully own software features, including:
- Requirement gathering - work with cross-functional teams to define feature requirements
- Solution design - design software systems and features
- Hands-on coding/implementation of features and bug fixes including writing test code and manual verification
- Participate in peer programming and code reviews
- Accountability for deployed code - monitoring, investigation, remediation
- Actively participate in the ideation and definition of technical, process, system and features improvements
- Proficiency in practical software development (coding, testing methodologies, development processes, full code life-cycle, etc.)
- Proficiency in Cloud Service offerings (especially AWS)
- Demonstrable understanding of software architectures and system design (fault-tolerant, scalable, etc.), with the ability to utilize this knowledge to deliver software solutions
- Demonstrable ability to work with cross-functional teams and peers to perform requirement gathering, and feature design and planning
- Knowledge of CI/CD architectures and solutions
- Extremely strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to relate concepts, ideas, findings, etc., to colleagues with various technical backgrounds. Must be able to work collaboratively, constructively, and respectfully with peers
- Demonstrable experience successfully building and leading engineering teams
- DevOps experience
This is a full time, WFH position with competitive compensation, plus benefits package including Flexible PTO.
Tamnoon is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.