Financial Threat Intelligence Lead
We're looking for a Threat Intelligence A player who wants to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize a brand new fraud prevention capability that will enable a whole new level of business integrity.
What You Will Do
● Responsible for the entire setup of a brand new capability that will drive core processes that are led by intelligence.
● Build a team of researchers and analysts to scale the operation.
● Build a new framework that will govern threat detection in the corporate finance domain.
● Research and document the latest methods of financial fraud
● Build and fine tune risk indicators that will be used to detect fraudulent activity
● Curate data sources and intelligence repositories
● At least 3+ years of hands-on experience working with or in cyber or financial threat intelligence .
● Preferred experience working with scripting languages (Python preferred) to build threat detection.
● Working experience with Databases (SQL and NoSQL databases preferred).
● Solution orientation and a "can do" attitude - take a task from concept to full implementation.
● A team player with excellent collaboration skills.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering/Accounting/Finance or equivalent 4 years experience.
● Passionate about building a brand new field.
Nice to have:
● Background in cybersecurity engineering.